Troubleshooting your DXR-8
Battery not holding a charge
- Remove battery and rest 20 minutes which resets the battery, then reinstall battery.
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a battery replacement request.
Charging port issue
- Use the alternate USB charging cable (two cables in the box).
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a charging port replacement request.
Signal range issue
- Position monitor and camera unit 3’ away from wifi devices (smartphones, routers, computers, tablets, etc.).
- Move monitor and camera unit closer together, and/or a new location without thick concrete walls between them.
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for further troubleshooting steps.
IMPORTANT WARRANTY INFORMATION: check Product Warranty pdf file for list of manufacturer approved retailers
Interchangeable optical lens capability – allowing you to customize viewing angle and zoom
Remote pan, tilt and digital zoom
3.5 inches color LCD display in sleek, compact unit with sound-activated led display
One optical zoom lens included.Data Rate : 3 Mbps. Built lens-f 2.5mm, F 2.8